Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wordpress.com Locks Out News World Wide From Posting

Wordpress.com Locks Out News 
World Wide From Posting

WordPress.com in "Designing the Moment"
WordPress.com in "Designing the Moment" (Photo credit: Matt Thomas)

As of today Dec 19, 2012 News World Wide has been locked out from posting. Wordpress sent a flimsy dialog box that the site is locked because of content posting.  I am not drawing conclusions here but I would say that it was a few posts made about guns saving people from robbery and other crimes.  I have contacted the automatic team who is in irc and they looked into the issue and said that wordpress.com needs to contact me back to resolve the issue.  That was about 8 hours ago.   I have never had any problems with wordpress in the past.  If there is censorship happening I will relocate my site to another system.  Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: